Novalac AR Infant Milk Formula 800g
Thickened with corn starch. Contains lactose. Contains all vitamin such as Vitamin A, D, E, K, vitamin C ,all B vitamins. Contains all minerals such as Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Iodine, Copper, Manganese, Selenium, Choline, Inositol, Taurine. Contains medium-chain triglycerides (MCT).
Novalac AR2 is a unique formula with a proven efficacy in the management of acid reflux and regurgitations. Novalac AR2 is nutritionally complete and replaces your usual infant milk formula in the daily diet for infants over 6 months old. Novalac AR is also available from birth.
Features & Benefits:
- Clinically tested add approved
- Unique and adapted to solve bottle-fed babies’ little problems
- Nutritionally complete with essential nutrients
- Made with fresh milk from selected farms
Dosage/How To Use:
- Always wash your hands before preparing a feeding bottle. Each feeding bottle should be prepared individually. Only use the measuring scoop provided. Formula should be consumed within one hour of preparation
- Wash the feeding bottle, cap, teat and any utensils to be used and sterilize them in boiling water
- Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes and allow cooling to 40°C or heating clean fresh mineral water with a low mineral content to 40°C
- Pour the required amount of water (see feeding guide) into the bottle
- Measure the correct quantity of formula (see feeding guide) into the bottle using the scoop provided. Always use one level scoopful per 30ml of water
- Secure the lid on the bottle and shake well until the powder is completely dissolved
- Let cool to lukewarm temperature (37°C). Test the temperature on your wrist before feeding. Any formula left after feeding should be discarded immediately
- Do not prepare the feeding bottle in advance, but always just before feeding
- Use within 3 weeks of opening
Important notice :
Breast milk is the best food for infants. Good maternal nutrition is essential to prepare and maintain breastfeeding. If breastfeeding is not applied, an infant formula may be used according to health professionals’ advice. Preparation and storage of any infant formula should be performed as directed on the tin in order not to pose any health hazards.